Live at the University of Sydney this summer
Starting from $250 per week, you can live on our beautiful heritage property on the grounds of Sydney University this summer.
Stay up to Monday 1 February 2021 (possible extensions available)
Minimum 7-day stay
Graduate House Modern Building
– Females and males aged 18+
Sancta Heritage Building
– Females and males aged 18-25 only
Private ensuite room
Private room with shared bathroom
High-speed wi-fi internet
Stay connected at no extra cost
Safe and secure
CCTV and electronic card access to shared spaces and your room
Tea and coffee
Complimentary tea and coffee supplies are available in shared kitchen areas
Access to modern, fully equipped kitchens
Pay-per-use washing and drying facilities
Room servicing once per fortnight
Rooftop and garden Access
Access to Modern Building Rooftop and Heritage Building Quadrangle Garden for leisure and dining
Access to indoor common lounge areas for leisure and dining
After hours support
Our In-room Resident Assistant Team are available outside of business hours to help with security or safety matters
‘See Sydney’ excursions
Join our optional excursions to local beaches and tourist areas from December and January
- Sancta’s dining hall is closed during this time. All guests must cater for themselves using the shared kitchens or outside eateries.
- Linen is not provided.
- All guests must undergo a 15-minute phone or in-person interview with Sancta’s Guest Manager prior to booking confirmation.
- All guests must provide copies of ID prior to booking confirmation.
- All student guests in our Heritage Building must provide proof of course enrolment.
- One week deposit is payable to confirm the booking. No refunds will be made for cancellations within 14 days of the check-in date.