Securing a place to live at Sancta is now more affordable
COVID-19 Financial Ease for New Students
In response to the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on household economies, we have introduced new arrangements that will enable students to begin their applications to live at Sancta with confidence.
– Waived the $150 Application Fee until further notice. This was usually payable in order to submit your application.
– Changed the requirement regarding the Commitment Fee. This is normally $1,000 payable upon accepting an official offer to reside at Sancta. Until further notice, this amount no longer needs to be paid at the time of accepting an offer. Instead, accepted students are required to make this payment at least seven (7) business days prior to checking in and commencing at Sancta.
Domestic and international students intending to study and live in Sydney at Undergraduate, Honours or Postgraduate level in 2021 are encouraged to apply now.
- Complete the online application form (includes scholarship application).
- Submit relevant supporting documentation to the College.
- Attend personal interview (face-to-face, phone or Skype) with the Vice Principal or Principal.
- (Early application) If successful, you will receive a conditional offer of entry into Sancta which may be dependent on your final academic results for the preceding year.
- (Post-results application) If successful, you will be offered a place at Sancta.
The College accepts applications at any time throughout the year. If you are considering a gap year after completing secondary school, we advise early application so that an interview can be arranged for proposed entry into the relevant year.
Applications are welcome from female undergraduates and male and female postgraduate students from all backgrounds and beliefs. Most Sancta residents study at The University of Sydney, University of Technology Sydney (UTS), University of Notre Dame and Australian Catholic University (ACU), however, we welcome applications from students intending to study at other institutions.
International students (including Study Abroad and Exchange) are encouraged to apply to Sancta to add to our vibrant and diverse academic community.
We invite interested students to visit the College and experience the atmosphere, people and facilities.
To book your personal tour of the College, phone the Dean of Admissions & Studies on (02) 9577 2100 or email to arrange a time.