Who can apply?
Applications to live at Sancta are encouraged from domestic and international students fitting the following categories:
- High School students (female only) intending to study at a university in Sydney. Learn more about undergraduate accommodation.
- Undergraduate students (female only) studying or intending to study at a university in Sydney. Learn more about undergraduate accommodation.
- Postgraduate and Honours students (female/male/other) studying or intending to study at a university in Sydney. Learn more about postgraduate accommodation.
- Exchange students (female undergraduate students and female/male/other postgraduate students) and students in the final semester of their degrees are welcome to apply.
- Researchers, academics, and recent graduates (female/male/other) who are working in academic and/or healthcare settings in Sydney. Please express interest through our Professionals-in-Residence program.
When can I apply?
Applying for 2024: Please note that we have now exhausted available offers for the 2024 academic year and students that apply now will be added to our waiting list. Sometimes, students change their plans before the start of the academic year and cancel their Sancta residency, allowing us to offer rooms to students on the waiting list. If you have questions, please contact our Dean of Admissions, Mia Trinidad at [email protected]. You can also consider applying to be an Associate of Sancta, giving you access to the many academic, social, cultural and sporting opportunities our College has to offer without living onsite.
How to apply
Need assistance? Call, email, or chat with us.