Securing a place to live at Sancta is now more affordable
COVID-19 Financial Ease for New Students
In response to the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on household economies, we have waived the $150 Application Fee that was usually payable in order to submit an application. We hope this new arrangement will enable students to begin their applications to live at Sancta with confidence.
Who can apply?
Applications to live at Sancta are encouraged from domestic and international students fitting the following categories:
- High School students (female only) intending to study at a university in Sydney. Learn more about undergraduate accommodation.
- Undergraduate students (female only) studying or intending to study at a university in Sydney. Learn more about undergraduate accommodation.
- Postgraduate and Honours students (female/male/other) studying or intending to study at a university in Sydney. Learn more about postgraduate accommodation.
- Exchange students and students in the final semester of their degrees are welcome to apply.
- Researchers, academics, and recent graduates (female/male/other) who are working in academic and/or healthcare settings in Sydney. Please express interest through our Professionals-in-Residence program.
When can I apply?
Applications are open now for Semester 2, 2021 and 2022 (full year).
To secure a place at Sancta, early application is advised. Applications are accepted at any time throughout the year, and places are subject to availability.
How to apply
Need assistance? Call, email, or chat with us.