We are currently accepting applications for residency and for our Associate Program in 2019. Domestic and international students intending to study and live in Sydney at Undergraduate, Honours or Postgraduate level in 2019 are encouraged to apply now.
- Complete the online application form (includes scholarship application).
- Submit relevant supporting documentation to the College.
- Attend personal interview (face-to-face, phone or Skype) with the Vice Principal or Principal.
- (Early application) If successful, you will receive a conditional offer of entry into Sancta which may be dependent on your final academic results for the preceding year.
- (Post-results application) If successful, you will be offered a place at Sancta.
The College accepts applications at any time throughout the year. If you are considering a gap year after completing secondary school, we advise early application so that an interview can be arranged for proposed entry into the relevant year.
Applications are welcome from undergraduate and postgraduate students from all backgrounds and beliefs. Most Sancta residents study at the The University of Sydney, University of Technology Sydney (UTS), University of Notre Dame and Australian Catholic University (ACU), however, we welcome applications from students intending to study at other institutions.
International students (including Study Abroad and Exchange) are encouraged to apply to Sancta to add to our vibrant and diverse academic community.
We invite interested students to visit the College and experience the atmosphere, people and facilities.
To book your personal tour of the College, phone the Dean of Admissions & Studies on (02) 9577 2354 or email to arrange a time.