Securing a place to live at Sancta is now more affordable
COVID-19 Financial Ease for New Students
In response to the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on household economies, we have introduced new arrangements that will enable students to begin their applications to live at Sancta with confidence.
– Waived the $150 Application Fee until further notice. This was usually payable in order to submit your application.
– Changed the requirement regarding the Commitment Fee. This is normally $1,000 payable upon accepting an official offer to reside at Sancta. Until further notice, this amount no longer needs to be paid at the time of accepting an offer. Instead, accepted students are required to make this payment at least seven (7) business days prior to checking in and commencing at Sancta.
Who can apply?
Applications to live at Sancta are encouraged from domestic and international students fitting the following categories:
- High School students (female only) intending to study at a university in Sydney.
- Undergraduate students (female only) studying or intending to study at a university in Sydney.
- Postgraduate and Honours students (female/male/other) studying or intending to study at a university in Sydney.
- Exchange students and students in the final semester of their degrees are welcome to apply.
- Researchers, academics, and recent graduates (female/male/other) who are working in academic and/or healthcare settings in Sydney. Please express interest through our Professionals-in-Residence program.
When can I apply?
Applications are open now for Semester 2, 2020 and 2021.
To secure a place at Sancta, early application is advised. Applications are accepted at any time throughout the year, and places are subject to availability.
How to apply
Need assistance? Call, email or chat with us.