Career opportunities at Sancta Sophia College
Front Desk Coordinator
Job posted: 14 October 2021
Sancta’s Front Desk Coordinator has primary responsibility for student queries, prospective student engagement, guest management as well as supporting the administrative needs of the staff team and College Council. The role requires a mix of seated desk work and mobile work around the College. The successful candidate will demonstrate initiative, be highly organised and flexible, and possess a drive to think creatively in the face of challenges.
Under the direction of the Principal and the Dean of Admissions and Studies, the Front Desk Coordinator is a key problem solver for current and future students, guests, staff and the Sancta Council.
The role reports to the Dean of Admissions and Studies.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Dedication to customer service, with an attitude and aptitude for excellence
- Creative problem solving
- Highly developed organisational skills with excellent written and oral communication
- The capacity to flexibly manage competing demands
- Commitment to the values of Catholic Social Teaching
The role of Front Desk Coordinator is full-time and is a key member of the Sancta team. The role requires occasional weekend and evening work.
Please apply via Seek by providing both a CV/resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
For further information, please contact Fiona Hastings, Principal at [email protected]