One of the most significant elements of the Sancta Sophia College vision is to create citizens who ‘Walk in Wisdom’
Many alumni have embodied this vision within their life of service, their achievements in their chosen field of endeavour or profession, or service to their community or society at a national or international level
One way that alumni are recognised is through the Annual Gala Dinner + Alumni Awards which are held annually. Nominations for the 2020 Alumni Awards are now open.
The Sancta Sophia College Alumni Award
Alumni may be recognised for their outstanding efforts over a sustained period in one or more of the award criteria.
The Sancta Sophia College Young Alumni Award
This award recognises the achievements of alumni under the age of 40 years, who can be shown to have made a significant impact in his or her field of endeavour in one or more of the award criteria.
social welfare and impact
innovation and entrepreneurship
- Nominations generally open early each year. They must be made by a member of the Sancta Sophia College alumni or community (Sancta families and staff). The nomination should indicate why the Nominator considers the Nominee worthy of the award.
- Self – nominations are accepted.
- The nomination should be no more than 3 pages in length. Brief nominations are encouraged.
- The nomination should address the criteria for selection clearly and succinctly. A short resume of up to three pages may be appended to the nomination to illustrate the Nominee’s career and achievements; this is not an essential requirement. Other appendices will not be accepted.
- The assistance of the Nominee may be sought in compiling the nomination.
For more information on alumni nominations, please email us.
Nominations can also be emailed to [email protected] or submitted in hard copy form to:
Marketing & Development Office
Sancta Sophia College
8 Missenden Rd
Camperdown, NSW 2050